As Dr Seuss says, “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
I want to go places! To help me get there I plan on reading 10 books by the end of 2011. As I finish them, I will be giving a review of each one.
- Entreleadership – Dave Ramsey
- Poke the Box – Seth Godin
- Erasing Hell – Francis Chan
- Tell Your Time (ebook only) – Amy Lynne Andrews
- Great by Choice – Jim Collins
- ProBlogger – Darren Rowse & Chris Garrett
- Pick Another Check out Lane, Honey – Joanie Demer & Heather Wheeler
- The Raggamuffin Gospel – Brennan Manning
- The Purple Cow – Seth Godin
- Word Hero – Jay Heinrich
What books are you currently reading?